Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Stacey!


Today is my sister in law, Stacey's birthday and I made this little card for her because she is such an "Angel!"
This stamp is from Art Impressions. I just got them a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to color them. I colored her with my Lyra pencils and added some Stickles to her candles. Her wings are all "sparkly" too! Not sure if the camera picked that up or not but I used Glamour Dust on them and they look so neat IRL. I sponged around the outside with some ColorBox chalk ink and mounted her on to some Chocolate Chip CS from SU. The polka dot and pink paper are from Making Memories Cheeky collection. I used my Martha Stewart border punch on the pink paper and mounted all on to the Chocolate Chip card base. The ribbon was a FREEBEE in one of my orders so I'm not sure of the brand. I like it though. I used an older SU set called Riveting for the "Enjoy Your Day" and mounted it with dimensionals in the corner. I hope you have a GREAT day Stacey!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps-Art Impressions & Stampin Up; Lyra Colored Pencils; DP-Making Memories Cheeky Collection; Ribbon; Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute. And yes, you can see the sparkly on her wings. I know your sister-in-law will love it.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is, this cake looks good enough to eat. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring and the cake looks delicious. Nice sparkley candles too!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!