Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I can't believe what happened....


This is my submission to the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #85. This little image is "No Fair girl" from Stamping Bella. She comes with several sentiments and I just couldn't wait to ink her up! I just LOVEEEE anything SASSY! Did I mention SASSY's my middle name? LOL Well, my hubby tells me it is anyway!



I stamped her onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap piece of CS and punched it out with my oval punch and matted it with some SU Soft Suede punched with the scalloped oval punch and added a few dimensionals in between. This DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love collection. I really like this paper pad. Nice neutral EARTH colors, hmmm..... guess that's why they called it Earth Love. I matted the DP with Soft Suede and stitched around the edges. Note to self: order another pack of this Soft Suede CS before they stop carrying it!! Yikes! The card base is Very Vanilla and I finished with some polka dot ribbon and a button in the middle. I think she's SUPAH cute! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think too and be sure to head over to Emily's blog "Bloggabella" and read all the DET's on this week's challenge of, "ANYTHING BABY". I can't wait to see what da BABE's come up with, as well as the SISTAHOOD! Wanna play too? You have until Friday to enter so come on, give it a try! Have a great day!

Supplies: Rubber Stamps - No Fair Girl from Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Collection; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Soft Suede; Ribbon - SU Soft Suede; Punches - SU Oval & Scalloped Oval; Copics; Button; Twine

10 comments:

  1. I just adore her. Love the dp.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little curls and her expression. The colors are really pretty too! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good colours! Love the gorgeous papers and the pretty ribbon. Nice layout also...like your style girl :)

    Groetjes, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute Jeanie! Loving that layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love her expression and that sentiment. The colors look great.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's very sassy. I like all the neutral colors you used on her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute with her curls and those big shoes. Great color combo. Teresa(sis)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely give it two clucks up!!! :) Love the coloring and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stamp. Been there - and as an adult I wish I could still go there and be this cute! Great contrast of the softer colors with the "attitude". Great job with the coloring and shading on her face!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!