Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas don't be late....

I SO wished I lived where it SNOWED. I know, everyone says I wouldn't say that if I had to LIVE WITH IT, but I can only imagine how neat it must be to have SEASONS!!!

This is Mary and Mr. Meow from Eat Cake Graphics and I stamped them onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored them with my beloved Copics! I added some Liquid Applique to the window snow and sprinkled on some Glamour Dust while it was still wet. Then comes MY FAVORITE PART, heating it up! Man, I'm just like a kid when I do this. It makes me smile every time when I see it puff up. I matted the image with some SU Real Red CS and adhered to the card with a few dimensionals. The card base is SU Very Vanilla and I stitched on this cute Cosmo Cricket paper. I cut the holly border from a coordinating sheet of DP and then punched a scrap piece of SU Very Vanilla with my Martha Stewart snowflake border punch and placed on top for a little contrast. To finish, I tied on this great ribbon from SU and there you have Christmas card #37. Be sure to leave a comment below and have a SUPER Tuesday!

Supplies:
Stamps - Eat Cake Graphics, CS - SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; Copics; Ribbon - SU; DP - Cosmo Cricket; Liquid Applique; Punch - Martha Stewart Border Punch

10 comments:

  1. I seem to always have problems with my Martha Stewart punches, any advice? They seem to stick!

    BTW I love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star boarder punch!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I absolutely love this card!! Into my favorites it goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. She looks like she is waiting for Christmas. Love the papers and the ribbon. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Not sure where you live, but I am willing to send some snow your way when it comes ! I love your Christmas cards, anxious to see tham ALL! Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little kitten is so cute, I like the glittery snow on the window edge. Too pretty! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Danisha!
    I'm surprised you are having trouble with your MS punches sticking. I've not encountered that with mine. However, I have had it happen on other brands. An inexpensive solution to this problem is to punch through wax paper multiple times. The waxy film will lubricate the punch. Yoila! If this doesn't do the trick, Google "Paper Punch Doctor". I found several companies that carry it. This is an aerosol spray designed specifically for this purpose. Hope that helps and thanks for leaving such a sweet comment! Have a great day!
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I love the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the paper layering on this card. The colors are just perfect together. The red really pops. LOVE the snow and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!