Monday, August 5, 2013

Thanks!

Mornin' hens! Here's a little thank you card that I made for Lil' Chick and Doug for that wonderful dinner they made us for our anniversary.  This is an image called "Chicken Sign" from Whipper Snapper Designs.  The word "thanks" is from Paper Smooches and it fits perfectly onto the board she's holding.  I stamped the image onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and colored it with my Copics.  Then I cut the image out leaving about an 1/8" of white all the way around.  The card opens by lifting the chicken up and the sentiment is underneath.  The back panel is just a panel of some striped DP that I matted with so SU Basic Black CS with my Perfect Layers tool.  I love the warm colors and how the black just pops off the Kraft.  You hens all know I loveee Kraft CS so this is a win-win for me. 
Okee-dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a GREAT Monday! 


Supplies: Rubber Stamp - "Chicken Sign" Whipper Snapper Designs; Copics; Perfect Layers; DP - My Minds Eye; Scalloped Circle Nestabilities

4 comments:

  1. Too cute Jeanie! Love that little chicken ;-) A chicken to the little chick from the 'big' chick.... note I did not say old, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable Thank You note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love the cute chick and it is perfect for your "Lil' Chick" and her hubby.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!