Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Few Christmas Cards...

Mornin' hens!  Sorry for the lack of posts lately but you know how it is this time of year....  Seriously, it seems I wait and wait for Christmas to come and then it's here before you know it!!  And of course, I'm running around like a.... ummm, forget I said that!  LOL!  Ok, so as much as I don't like to do this, I massed produced my Christmas cards this year.  I ended up with 3 different designs but the good thing is, I loved each one of them.  Here's the first...






I made the poinsettias in three different colors and added some sparkle with Diamond Dust to a few to make them each a little unique.  I really love how these turned out and they were simple to mass produce too.  The MFT poinsettia die I used is just beautiful.  It even embosses the petals and leaves. Love that!  A few weeks ago, a good friend of mine sent me a photo of her card and she had used gold embossing powder on Kraft cardstock and I loved it, so I wanted to give it a go.  I must say, I do love this look!  I hope you give this design a try.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a TEE-RIFIC Thursday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the details and sparkly, especially the red one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are gorgeous and I wouldn't begin to pick a favorite. Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your Krafty cards. The poinsettias remind me all the colorful and sparkly ones at the store. Wonder if anyone will bring me one this year. I like the lime green for some reason! Be Merry. hugs, CAROL DEE

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!