Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hippity Hoppity... Easter's on it's way!

Mornin' hens!  Isn't this a GREAT Easter scene?  I was digging through my paper pads and saw this sunray print and decided it would be PERFECT to use for an Easter card.  I die cut a stitched circle from some coordinating DP and placed it in the center for the sun!  Then I die cut some hills and grass using a few different green patterns too.  I'm LOVIN' these stitched dies, aren't you?  I stamped the sentiment and then die cut it with {wait for it...} a stitched fishtail die of course!  LOL! 


I added a little shimmer to the sun with my Wink of Stella glitter brush, and a little Glossy Accents to the flowers.  To finish, I drew a thin black line around the panel to frame it, and added some white polka dots to the little bunny's dress.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a TEE-RIFIC Tuesday!   {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




3 comments:

  1. A sweet Easter Sunrise card with adorable bunnies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your card with those adorable bunnies. Love all the colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaw this little scene you created is soooo sweet. Just too adorable. And those little bunnies, I want them.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!