Monday, April 11, 2016

I love my Grand Dog!

Mornin' hens!
Here's a little birthday card I made for my Grand Dog Lily!  Little Chick has two fur babies so I have to make sure I don't forget them each year too!  Lily is a Malti-Poo and she's SO suh-weet!  She stays with Grandmommy occasionally and I love to spoil her rotten!


To begin this CleanAndSimple card, I first stamped the paw print several times to resemble tracks, then I stamped the image, and finally the sentiment.  Next, I added some shading using my colored pencils and then filled in the white using my Gelly Roll white pen.  To finish, I rounded two opposite corners and tied on some baker's twine.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I hope you hens have a MAH-VELOUS Monday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



2 comments:

  1. A fun card for a spoiled Grand dog! I love the faux stitching around the border and the hot pink black combo. Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love the pink & black combo and cute dog. Great card for your "Grand Dog".
    Have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!