Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 50th Anniversary!


Isn't this a cute little wedding couple? I was trying to achieve a vintage look with this card, like an old photo on a wall. I picked this patterned paper from an older Paper Pizazz vintage paper pad because the striped paper sort of reminded me of "wainscoting".
This little stamp is from Rubbernecker Stamp Company and is actually quite large with their full bodies. However, I just used their faces since I wanted a smaller image for my card. I stamped the image on to SU Very Vanilla cardstock and I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils. I cut the image out using my oval Nesties and also cut a piece of transparency and adhered it on top so it resembled glass on a picture frame. I matted both onto a dark blue piece of cardstock cut and embossed with my scalloped oval Nesties. I added some sparkle to the bride with some Stickles on her headband and flowers, and then added some ribbon with a buckle as an accent. I matted the DP to another piece of dark blue cardstock and adhered it all to the SU Very Vanilla card base. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Rubbernecker Stamp Company "Wedding Couple"; Prismacolor pencils; Nestabilities; Transparency sheet; Ribbon; Buckle; DP-Paper Pizazz; CS-SU Very Vanilla

3 comments:

  1. They are just to cute.
    kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I like the way you made it look like a photo on the wall.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with JoAnn this one looks just like a photo on a wall. Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!