Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Bird-day!

Isn't this CUTE?  So bright and cheery! Just like my Lil' Chick! I made this card for Lil' Chick's HALF birthday!  LOL!  She and I started doing this several years ago when a co-worker of mine told me her mother always celebrated her birthday and 6 months later, celebrated her 1/2 birthday!  What??  OMG! How cool is that!  Hey you know me, I'm all about any reason to make a card (not to mention gifts!).  So Lil' Chick and I started doing the same thing and have kept it going ever since.  This little image is from Paper Smooches and I colored him with my Copics.  I cut the card design and DP using my Silhouette Cameo. I decided to thread some skinny ribbon around the circle front and then tied on a cute bow through the two top holes.  I LOVE how cute this turned out, don't you? You hens have a great day!



Supplies: Stamps - Paper Smooches; Copics; DP - My Minds Eye "On the Sunny Side"; Ribbon - Michaels; Silhouette Cameo; Silhouette Studio

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that idea! Cute card, too. Big hugs to you and happy 1/2 BD to 'lil Chick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! My DH's family celebrates 1/2 birthdays too. :) Usually my DH gives me 1/2 of something (1/2 a cake, a pint of Ben & Jerry's sawed in 1/2). Makes for a fun surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and a sweet idea for the 1/2 birthday. I bet she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the 1/2 birthday celebration, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cuuuuuute! Happy 1/2 birthday to Lil'Chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah too cute!!! You are so creative, not fair!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!