Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Bird-day!


Mornin' hens!  Today is Lil Chick's HALF birthday!  Oh yeah, we celebrate half birthdays too!  (Hey, any chance to get more presents, I'm in!)  snort!  So here's the little card I made for her special day.  I stamped this adorable Penny Black image onto some Strathmore watercolor paper and colored it with my distress markers and water brush.  I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  To finish, I added these little button brads and rounded the top corners.  Me loveeeeeee!  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a WONDERFUL Wednesday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Penny Black; CS - SU Kraft; White Embossing Powder - Zing; Distress Markers - Ranger (Tim Holtz); Brads - Michaels; DP - My Minds Eye "Blink of an Eye"; Spellbinders Nestabilites; Ink Pads - Versamark & Stazon

8 comments:

  1. That is the Cutiest image and you have used it perfectly too. Love your coloring with the distress markers,, (have them on my wish list)and got to have that image too... Too Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet. Love the cute image and your coloring. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So So cuuuteee! And that coloring makes me jealouuuus!!! Lucky Lil Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love it!!! You are such a brat with this watercolouring of yours!!! But I do love it. And you really outdid yourself with this one Jeanie. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love the idea of 1/2 Birthdays. :) Sweet card for Lil Chick. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, love that image and the sentiment, great colours too!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!