Thursday, June 19, 2014

This STINKS!!



Morning hens!  Can you believe it, ANOTHER one of my co-workers is leaving!  Good grief!  I'm beginning to wonder if there's something they're not telling me!  Hmmmmph!  LOL!  I'll tell ya what, I sure am giving these stamps a work out, that's for sure!!

Ok, so I began by using a dot stencil with some distress inks for the background and faded the application as I went up the card.  Then I stamped my image twice on some Classic Crest CS and colored both with my Copics.   I cut one image out completely, but only cut out the body of the second stamped image.  I adhered both together using a few foam dimensionals for a cute 3D look.  Now, since the sentiment stamp is one line (not two like is shown here), I masked off each word and stamped them individually so I could fit them inside the thought bubble.  Then using the coordinating dies, I cut out the thought bubble and adhered it with foam dimensionals as well.  Next, I added two rows of green grass cut with my border punch and adhered them both behind and on top of the image.  To finish, I added some Glossy Accents to his little nose, and some black liquid enamel to his eyes.  I LOVE THIS CARD!!  Lately it seems the clean and simple style has me hooked!  Of course, any card with a cute animal image is a given for me!!  Tee-hee!  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a great day and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon.  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

3 comments:


  1. well now, this card is STINKING adorable !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Oh a little ;) you might want to check out the new TAWS video.. the winners one hugs

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!