Thursday, June 12, 2014

You can still light up a room!!

Mornin' hens!  Isn't this card a hoot??  OMG, I LOVE IT!  Every time I see that yellow glow on her body I bust up laughing!!  This is what my birthday cake looks like!  A blinding inferno!!  Oh, and it never fails, they want me to blow out all the candles.  SERIOUSLY???  

Anyhoo, I made this card for one of Lil' Chick's bestest friends.  She's turning the BIG 30!!  Ooooooooh...  Puh-leeeeze!!  She thinks she's old so I HAD to rub it in and make a crazy old lady card for her.  Yeah, she loves me!  {{{snort!}}} 
Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a great day and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon.  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the old lady image!!! and that GLOW is perfect too!!! And only 30....
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you are BAD !!! I wish I was 30... not old at all. ;) What a fun card. Love the way you have colored her to show the candle light/heat. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had this stamp! Great card, so funny, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hoot! You're coloring is awesome! Love the glow! I'm sure she'll cherish this for years and really appreciate it when she turns 60!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might need to get that for my next birthday. :)
    This is so cute and funny. Fabulous job coloring and adding the glow from the "fire".

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!