Thursday, October 8, 2015

Friendship is like singing....

...some high notes,
some low notes,
But always
a beautiful song!

Mornin hens!
This is a little card I made for my friend Sarah's birthday.  


I stamped the wood plank repeatedly at an angle along the bottom of the flag shaped die cut to represent a dock, and then stamped the pelican standing on the piling at the end of the dock.  I stamped the pelican image twice more onto white cardstock and colored them with my Copics.  I then fussy cut one of the images and adhered it to the front of the card.  I colored just the head of the second stamped image and fussy cut it out and adhered it over the first one for a cool 3D effect.  I finished by stamping the musical notes and sentiment, and then tied some jute string into a bow with an orange button on top.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I hope you hens have a TERRIFIC Thursday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
    


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the layout and the bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. Sarah will love it also. YFMIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love the way you did the dock and the pelican.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. The dock looks like real wood and the pelican is comical.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!