Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pinterest Inspired Halloween Card #2

Mornin' hens!
Here is the second card I found on Pinterest.  Ain't it the CUTEST?  You can see the post for the original pin HERE.  OMG, is that super cute or what?

Here's a little joke for you..  What do spiders do in their spare time?


They surf the web!!  {{{snort!}}}   Smiley

Ok-ok, onto the card.  So, I decided on a square card instead and found different patterned papers to resemble the same look.  I colored the faces with my Copics, trying to match the color of their bodies.  I freehanded the circles around their bodies, faces, eyes and finally their legs.  I ran the card base through my printer for the sentiment and afterward adhered the faces with foam tape.  Since the sentiment refers to "ghoul friends" I thought my little spiders needed a hair bow so they would look like little "ghouls", uh, I mean girls!!  Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!  To finish, I drew the webs from the top edge of the card to each spider, and then rounded the bottom corners.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a THRILLING Thursday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Another perfectly adorable Halloween card. Looks like a quick one I could still get finished and sent to my crafty friends this year. :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love it. Isn't Pinterest the greatest for inspiration?? :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!