Thursday, February 18, 2010

That's Krafty Thursday! #15

See, I told you it was 'da bomb!! I SO love this card. I know it seems like I say that on every That's Krafty Thursday card, but I just can't help it!! She's one cute SICK chick!! LOL!!


This cute little image is from Whipper Snapper Designs. Oh my, I'm SO lovin' this chicken!! Did ya see her little tooties peeking out from under the covers?? Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! I dunno, she might be a sick chick, but I do lovey her!! I stamped her onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored her with my copics. I matted the image with SU Soft Suede CS and stitched around the edges. I used my new Fiskars threading water border punch around the edge of the mat and then placed a piece of the Very Vanilla CS behind it, so it would peek through the little holes. Now that's Krafty! LOL!! I matted the DP with some rust CS from my stash and then stitched it onto the SU Soft Suede. To complete my little get well gal, I printed the sentiment and punched it out with my SU oval punch and tied this purty saddle stitched ribbon into a cute bubbly bow! I just LOVE IT!!! Huh, did I hear someone say "CHICKEN" soup?? Bwwaaaaaaakkkk!!!

Okay, be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know whatcha think of her, k? I hope you all have a great Thursday and stop back by tomorrow for Bellarific Friday. The theme is a color challenge from my sistah Jodibella. Wanna play along... visit Bloggabella for all the details. {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Whipper Snapper; DP -Unknown; CS - SU Very Vanilla , Kraft & Soft Suede; Punches - SU Large and Small Ovals, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Copics

15 comments:

  1. Cluckity-cluck-cluck! This is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one "hot chicken" (with that fever and all!!!). Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. She is a cute chick, even if she is sick. Love the colors, they all blend so well together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love today's card,is your cockr-ill ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't Anna's Chickens the cutest ever? This is a great get well card. I'll be back tomorrow
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Jeanie
    how great is this?
    I will tell you... just BRILLIANT
    I think you inspire me the most!
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I am "so lovin" this chicken too! Adorable card! Love the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is ADORABLE!!! So many cute details!!! Love it!! Cockadoodledo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! I am new to your blog and trust me, I'll be visiting often! Thanks for sharing - you have given me inspiration. Cluckkk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this chicken too, all of them in fact. And of course the spotted chick should use a chicken image, lol! Our little chicky ;-)
    What a great card, and great colours. I want to be sick just to get this card, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this image! I have a few stamped myself....It has to be one of my favs for a sicko in bed! My other fav is another Anna chicken too, haha This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh he's so cute. I love the colors of the paper.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!