Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To my BFF!!

Isn't this the most PERFECT BFF card? These little huggabugs just look like best friends having their cuppa-jo together, don't ya think? I love how this card turned out. Of course who doesn't LOVE this Cosmo Cricket DP? I'm gonna be SO bummed when I run out. Note to self: must order more before they stop selling it!

This image is "javabugs" from Stamping Bella. I stamped them onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored them with my Copics. I sponged some chalk ink around the edges and added some Glamour Dust to their wings. I matted them with some SU Real Red CS punched with my Marvy scalloped circle and adhered them with a few dimensionals. The two vertical panels are matted with the same Real Red CS and I added a red brad in each corner. I stitched around the edges of each panel as well as to the card base. To finish, I tied this cream ribbon into one of my cute "bubbly" bows!! LOL!! Beeeee sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you think of them, k? Bzzzzzzz! That's huggabug talk for have a SUPER Tuesday!! {{{hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; Copics; Brads; Punch - Marvy; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Glamour Dust

10 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love those wings and the layout of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I agree, that Cosmo paper is so cute!!! Love this card....like many others!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime its just perfect I love it. I wonder if you have any that go in the bin like me?
    fab as always.love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the way you paint the images! I am always wondering how you color the backround! Is there a tutorial somewhere?

    Best regards from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable. That image is so sweet and they do look like BFF. Love that paper also. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah so cute, you are so good with the layouts and designs! I think you should make us a sketch for Bellarific Friday!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too sweet, love the lovabugs.
    The papers are fabulous, I must look for them soon! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous! Beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the two panels behind the circle. Love the stamp and the way the "light" reflects in the heart. I like how you used a circle to cut out the stamp since the paper has the circles around the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!