Tuesday, March 27, 2012

By Lori Designs Blog Hop...


...PLUS a new release and the BESTEST news EVER!!! I'm on the BLD Design Team!!! I know, I know.... SHUT UP right? OMG!! I'm SO STINKIN excited I can't keep my little chicken feet on the ground!!

Ok. so after I came down outta the clouds, I made this Easter card with this SUPER CUTE image called Lollipop Bunny. Swoooooon!!! Oh be still my heart!!! Thump-thump-thump!! I LOVEEEE her cute little polka dot bunny suit. Oh my.... is this gonna be fun working with these images or what?? Woo-hoo! Ok, so back to the hop.... if you came from Sheri's blog, well you're on your way to possibly being the lucky winner of a $20 store credit from ByLoriDesigns. If you didn't get to the hen house via Sheri, then be sure to start back at the beginning HERE and leave a comment on each blog so you can be eligible for the $20 too!!

Now, I'm sure you've been totally captivated by all the YUMMY eye candy on this hop but this is only a small fraction of the adorable images you can find over at ByLoriDesigns.... including this brand spankin new BUG & ROO release HERE!
AWESOME right? OMG, I LOVE em'!!

Ok, now it's time for me to send you off to your next stop along the hop to the ever so talented LORi

HOLD ON to your roosts cuz' she's gonna WOW you for sure!! Have a TEE-RIFIC Tuesday!
{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - ByLoriDesigns; CS - Neenah Classic Crest White, Pink; DP - MME Dolled Up; Ribbon - Paper Trey Ink; Copics; Nestabilities

24 comments:

  1. Jeanie, your card is gorgeous! LOVE your coloring and those papers are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LoVe LOVE it Jeanie!! Fantastic coloring!! So happy you joined us! Thank you bunches!! ♥LORi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Your card is so sweet and fun and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo how awesome to be in Lori's DT.. Congrats!! I'm so happy for ya!!!!

    your card is absolutely stunning!! love how you colored the bunny!! so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can certainly see why they have invited you to join the team. Great colouring and I LOVE those wold polka dots on this little egg distributor. She is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK! That is over the top cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! I love how you colored this up; and it goes so well with the dp you chose! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable Jeanie. Congrats on your new dt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my I just love the colors in that bunny paired with the sweet print papers. Brings a smile to my face. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!! love your card your work is worthy of being on this team they are lucky to have ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Jeanie! How egg-citing! Couldn't resist--sorry. :-) NOT! LOL That Lori is a sweetie and from the looks of this card you're a perfect candidate to work with her images. Have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. First I want to say Congrats!!! after starting at the top of the hop it's easy to see you will fit in beautifully with this talented group of Gals!!
    Now for you card... it's just so CUTE I don't know were to begin.. The colors are so pretty and the image you picked is just To To Cute, and you colored her perfectly!!!
    I had never visited Lori Designs before so this was a real treat for me today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so darn cute - love those polka dots to bits :) Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute image! Great coloring and design! Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeanie congrats on the DT!! How awesome to work with such fun images. I've followed your blog for awhile and always love your creations, you do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card...love the pp that you used and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the design team. Adorable card. Great coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is SO cute! I love the little dotted border around your image and the bright, fun polka dots are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhhh these are REALLY Cute! You card is so sweet. Just adore the Bunny Suit and pretty spring papers with your bubbly bow~! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jeanie it's beyond an honor to be working with you. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors you used for this bunny. I can't wait to see what else you do with these fab images!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love love love this card!!! I love her she is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!