Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Mornin's hens!  This is my Dad's Father's Day card.  Me loooove it!


I just love these colors too!  Yes, it's another digital image...  Tee-hee!  I told ya, I can't stop playing!  I printed the image directly onto the card base and colored it with my Copics.  I added some shadows/ground using my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and rounded the two bottom corners.  Next, using my MISTI stamp tool, I was able to the stamp the sentiment multiple times to achieve the exact bluish green I was wanting.  To finish, I drew some doodle lines around the edges and on the D's, and cut a little bow to make the little monkey a girl!  Okee dokee, that's is for me today.  I hope you hens have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. I love this adorable image and your sweet card. Your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!