Monday, June 1, 2015

My Super Heroes!!


Mornin' hens!
Isn't this card GREAT?  I made this card for my sister and brother in law after the DH got stuck along side of the highway when his voltage regulator on his Harley went out.  I had no way to help him get home, so I called my sister and brother in law who live not to far from where the DH was stranded.  They didn't even hesitate and were on the way in a matter of minutes.  They were able to load the Harley in their trailer and bring it home.  Oh yeah, AND the DH too!  Bwah-ha-ha-ha!   Just as long as nothing happens to the Harley, ya know!!  Me loveeee the Harley!!  
Sooooo, I made this card for them with a little gift card inside to their favorite restaurant.  I just love my sissy....  always there when I need her!  She's the BESTEST!!


Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I hope you hens have a MAH-VELOUS Monday!!  
{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
(Click any photo below to be taken directly to the product link)




2 comments:

  1. ASORABLE, the perfect thank you for a rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Yes, you have a great sis & BIL. I know they will appreciate your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!