Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LIVE, LOVE, MEOW!!


Mornin' hens!! Awwwww, would you lookit' "Mr. Lovey Dovey" himself, aka - Magnum! Ya'll know Magnum is my favorite image from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I'm not sure but I think it's those cute little innocent eyes of his, they just suck me in! LOL!

This image is called "Add On Magnum." In addition to this set, Kerry has a whole set of add-on images that you can have Magnum hold in his hand. Here he is ready to give somebody his heart this Valentine's Day! Oooooh-ooooooh me, me, me, me!! (hands frantically wavin'!) Be still my heart! What a handsome devil he is. Mwah!

I stamped Magnum onto some white cardstock and then stamped the heartbox on top of his paw. Of course, since LCI images are acrylic and "see thru", lining up the heartbox was no trouble at all! Ahhhh, the ease of stamping with acrylic stamps! I colored him with my Copics and then adhered him to this cute DP from My Minds Eye called Alphabet Soup. I just love the playful images in this DP and thought it would work perfectly for a suh-weet Valentine! I finished with some saddle stitched ribbon tied in a cute bubbly bow!

Wanna see another FABBY Magnum card? Check out my friend Meahni's card HERE. So CUTE! Shoooweee, that girl can color!

Before I let you hens go back to your nests, I have to give my That's Krafty Thursday #46 one last shout out. You still have time to enter. The deadline is tomorrow evening at 7:00pm EST. Have a TEE-RIFIC Tuesday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Stamps - Ladybug Crafts Ink; DP - Alphabet Soup from My Minds Eye; CS - Canson Manga Fanboy White, Prism aqua & pink; Copics; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Brads

31 comments:

  1. Hi jeanie - Magnum is my favourite little pussy and he definitely has my heart lol
    Love these bright pretty colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how you colored Magnum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, especially the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - Magnum is adorable. Your card is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnum is just adorable with his hand holding his heart. Great coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Jeanie!!! I was just thinking about you. I was at the Ladybug Crafts Ink booth at CHA and saw lots of your fabulous cards. So proud of you, sweetie! I will email you the pics today.
    Hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness! I love how you made him stripey! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute Jeanie, love how you colored the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jeanie..... Another sure winner!!!
    Love how you colored Magnum and the color combo is very yummy!!!
    His is just too cute!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Daniela:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeanie this is the best card, so beautifully coloured and I so love Magnum too. That set sounds brilliant, must check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just too cute! Magnum looks so handsome and I love those bright cheery papers you've used. Your coloring is always so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much cuteness!! Love Priscilla, too, from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, Jeanie!! You always make that Magnum look even cheekier than he is!

    Do you have any Buttercups? She's my LCI fav! I'd love to see you do a dog card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Jeanie ! Another fantastic card ! I love this image : it's like Sukie again - maybe not the size, although Sukie is getting there ! It's such a fun image and the DP are great ! Love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey your Magnum is SO cool, almost as cool as mine, lol, rofl!! I love him, and your colouring is even cooler! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!!! I'd have never thought about putting these papers with this image but they work so well. Such cute papers and a super duper cute Magnum!! He has me (sort of) converted LOL! Magnum will always have a special place in my heart!
    Hope you're well
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magnum is one handsome kitty! Such a fun Valentine! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha this is the best Valentines Day card Ive seen so far, I NEED that stamp and use it for a card for my bf.
    Love your coloring, so vivid! Very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! I love how you colored him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute card xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had my cart all ready to check out and you did this. He is the cutest! Of course I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fab card, he is a cutie. Thanks for the comment on my blog, much appreciated. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another great card! Wow that coloring! Great choice of DP and CS! Perfectly matching ribbon too! LOVE it!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just loving that adorable cat, great papers and colours too Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely adore this card!!! honestly your coloring is one of the best I've seen! I've added you to my fav's list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. too cute for words.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  28. SHUT UP! How cute is he!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm so behind on my subscription visits, Jeanie.. but had to stop to say this is DARLING!! So, so cute. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!