Monday, January 31, 2011

Hugs and Kisses


Good Monday mornin' hens!! Ready for a lovey dovey week in the hen house? Woo-hoo! Nothin' says lovin' like a few hen pecks in the mornin', huh? LOL!!

I had to finish up my Valentine's Day cards so this week will be nothin' but SUH-WEET eye candy for ya! Sooo, with that said, here's this week's first card. Isn't this little baby cuuuute? I LOVE these little images from Stamping Bella. This is "Priscilla" from the Green Bean Baby line. I just LOVE coloring these little babies, especially their hair! Ok, so I stamped her onto some Bella's Bestest Paper in cream and colored her with my Copics. I matted her with some SU Real Red and stitched around the edges. The DP is from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker collection and I added some crocheted lace around the panels too! I finished by punching a flower out of the DP and adding a button tied with Baker's twine on top. I think it's one SUH-WEET card don't you?

Don't forget now, you've still got time to play along in this week's That's Krafty Thursday #46 challenge. Just make any 'ol project using Kraft CS and link it below on my TKT#46 post. You have until Wednesday night at 7:00pm EST to enter. Come on and play along with us hens. YOU might just be the next KRAFTY CHICK!!

Okee dokee, that's it from the SUH-WEET hen house today. I'll see ya back bright n' early tomorrow mornin' with some more SUGAH!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - October Afternoon Modern Homemaker; CS - Bella's Bestest Paper, SU River Rock & Real Red; Flower Punch - EK Success; Baker's Twine; Button; Crocheted Lace - Paper Studio Spare Parts; Copics

27 comments:

  1. I love your card! i have that stamps,i must dig it out and make up some valentines cards for my family! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable....love the warm reads and all that girly tatting....adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh la la laaaa, this card is not only sweeeeeet but soooo romantic too! LOVE IT!!!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! It's so sweet. Such yummy papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute - and what wonderful patterned paper.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she is cute with her spiky hair and valentine heart. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you've done it again ! Gosh, isn't she cute ? Love the DP and the button on top of the flower is such a great idea ! Love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie-putootie! Love your colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute - LOVE the images; love all your DP and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Jeanie! I luuuuurve the DPs and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh... how sweet is she???
    This is just tooo cute!
    Love the layout and paper you used and the lace..... just beautiful!!!
    Daniela :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hair looks like that when I get out of bed!! Love the colours and the DP. Beautiful as always! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just adorable!! I have been following your blog for quite some time now and I just love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - great colouring. Cute as a button - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is soooo cuuuute. Love the papers and colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just adorable. She just makes me smile from ear to ear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. That image is so cute and of course your coloring is amazing. Love the dp too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, I adore this cute image too! Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute! Love the lace, and the button with the punched flower, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the lace. Her little pigtails are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. AW! Darling and beautiful!! Love your coloring and the addition of the lace and button with the string!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love her pony tails!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!