Thursday, January 27, 2011

The name's BOND... Wendy BOND


Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!! OMG, I've been dying to say that!! I just LOVE Wendy's name!! So what's all the fuss about Wendy for, you ask? Well today's her birthday!!!! Whoot-whoot!! So, a bunch of us chicks got together for one HENTASTIC birthday blog hop in her honor!!

If you flew into the hen house from Kim Van der Sanden's blog MFT, then you're flyin' straight as an arrow. If not, be sure to start at the beginning HERE to see all the BIRTHDAY eye candy from these AWESOME chicks!

Now onto Wendy's birthday card.... Ya know, I HAD to make her a MOBSTER/SPY sort of card. I mean, with a name like that, I just couldn't resist!! Yeah, I know - what can I say, I'm a SICK CHICK!! LOL!! Ok, so I found this image called "Nicky Lotsaspaghetti" {*snort*} at a new digi company I found called, "Dude Time Doodles" OMG, the characters by Bonibleaux Designs are hilarious and are totally geared toward the DUDES in your life. And you hens know I LOVE funny so needless to say, I'm hooked! You definitely need to check this site out. WAY COOL!!

Ok, so I printed the image onto some Canson Manga Fanboy CS and colored him with my Copics. I cut the image out with my Nestabilities and sponged some distress ink around the edges with the die in place. Then I stitched it to the SU Basic Black mat and adhered it to this great DP from Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 collection. Lovin' that stuff too! I know, what don't I LOVE?? *sigh* To finish, I printed the sentiment and cut it out with my Nestie tag die and attached it with a gun metal brad (appropriate, huh?). Oh man, I LOVE this card!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wendy!! - "Here's lookin' at you kid!"Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Okee dokee, that's it from the hen house today. I hope you hens have a terrific Thursday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon! Now it's time for you to fly the coop and head on over to FRANCES BYRNE'S blog. Hold onto your little hen socks, cuz Frances is gonna WOW you! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Dude Time Doodles by Bonibleaux Designs; CS - SU Basic Black & River Rock, Canson Manga Fanboy; DP - Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934; Border Punch - EK Success; Copics; Prismacolor Pencils; Nestabilities; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; Brad

43 comments:

  1. Oh your card really made me giggle Sweetie ! What a fun image ! And the sentiment is too cool ! Great DP as always ! What a fantastic card ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NOT a sick chick...I'm still laughing out loud at the cool image and sentiment on your card!! This is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Jeanie! You crack me up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and fantastic coloring! Love it! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... LOL ... LOL ... LOooVE IT!!! LOL
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's fabulous!!!! Love all that patterned paper you used too. So cute.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love, LOVE this! So fun, and beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much awesome all on one card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Birthday card. Happy Birthday Wendy! Hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is something else!! Love it! Will have to check out the other "guy" digis. Fantastic coloring and that sentiment has me rolling!! Love it! You've made my morning start on a bright side, again!! Hen hugs back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abso-freakin-cool! Love your MAD coloring skills chickadee!!! AWESOME representing of Nicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love evrything about this card. Your coloring and shading is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, Nicky looks fabulous! And your choice of sentiment is perfect. Your friend will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely fabuloso! I love the sentiment! I would like to post this on Dude Time Doodles Facebook page if that's okay with you. If not, please let me now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh great card and love your write up! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this card is PERFECT for Bond!! LOVE this image and sentiment; I'm off to check out the digis

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol..this is just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehehe! Fab card and great excuse to use the image from DTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous card! LOVE that image!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is so great, I am sure Wendy is going to love it!!! Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love what you did with Nicky,boy he sure looks cool , love your humour girl, WTG !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great card, I am always looking for male type cards. I checked out "Dude Time Doodles" and I founds a whole bunch I need to buy!! I will be ready for all those male cards I have to make in early spring!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute. Love the image and your coloring and that sentiment is perfect. Great papers you used. You always do such a wonderful job combining papers and colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card you did with Nicky! My mom loves mobsters too! You did a great with the coloring! Thanks for the big plug for Boni/Dude Time Doodles! Nice to know other have a fun sense of humor too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. TOO AWESOME!!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOL. OMGosh, I LOVE your mobster card!! LOL. *LOVE* it (AND your sense of humor)!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG this is FABULOUS! Love that image. You did a wonderful job coloring this guy up as well, and love the papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic! I love reading your posts as much as I love seeing your creations!

    This is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG!!!!!! I love this card! Nicky is just a hoot!!!! You are such a talented and funny lady! Can't help but laugh each time I visit!!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  30. Are you freakin' kiddin me!!!! This is fabulous, OMG, the most brilliant card ever! I love it, girl, you rocked my hop! I am thrilled you wanted to join in and make my day! MWAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Darling! Love your fabulous coloring and the DSP is perfect! I love your wrote up too- fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just love this card! What a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  33. hehe, you da best sistah! this card is GREAT and funny and someone's gonna LOVE it! :) Can I come down and warm my feet in your hen house??

    ReplyDelete
  34. Who wouldn't love their own spy card? Just Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This image is fantastic, a few members of my family would get a kick out of this one. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This card is so funny and adorable! It's great! I love the layering with the stitching, the shadowing in the image as well as the color choices! Thanks for sharing!
    Bethann aka PawwPadd
    www.pawwpadd-caseyspitterpatterchatter.blobspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are just too funny; looking at your card and reading your blog i can't help but laugh. The card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have GOT to check out these images! They're awesome...it doesn't hurt that you color like a pro! And your LOVE machine is SOOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like him. Plus I learned something new!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!