Thursday, January 20, 2011

That's Krafty Thursday #46

Hi hens!! It's that time again.... time for my next That's Krafty Thursday challenge! Are ya ready? Course you are.... oh and I'm not letting you hens off the roost easy either. I want another one of those jammed packed weeks, k? Wowzer, TKT 45 just blew me away!! Can you all do that again for lil 'ol me??? Puhhhh-leeeeease??? Wanna break the record of 24 entries??? Yeah-yeah, let's go for the GOLD!!! Woo-hoo!!


Have I got you motivated yet? No? Hmmmm?? How about a card? Will that do it? Ok-ok, I'll stop teasing you.... Here's my card to get you hens rarin' to go AGAIN! LOL!!

Ain't it a beut?? Oh boy, do I ever LOVE this card! I don't think the picture does this card justice because there is some SERIOUS cuteness going on here IRL. *sigh* This little image is called "Curious Buttercup" from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I stamped her onto some Canson Manga Fanboy CS and colored her with my Copics. I matted her with some SU Early Expresso CS and stitched around the edges. This DP is from My Little Shoebox and as soon as I saw those ladybugs on that paper, I knew what image I wanted to use with it. Buttercup's tail is just a waggin as she's rubbin' noses with her ladybug friend! Ok, then I matted the DP with the same SU Early Expresso and then again with white and stitched around the edges. The border punch is by Martha Stewart and I am so sorry, but I cannot remember where I got this ruffly ribbon from, but I SO LOVE it! To finish, I tied some Baker's Twine around the image panel and finished with a BIG red button! ADORABLE right?

Okee dokee, it's YOUR turn now! Just make a card or any project using Kraft CS and link your card below by February 2nd at 7:00pm EST. That's it!! No hard stuff here... just an easy peasy challenge!! So what's in it for you, you ask? Well, how 'bout being named a "KRAFTY CHICK" and receiving my "Clara" badge for your blog? Oh yeah, that' Clara is one "stylin" chick! I WUVEEE Clara! LOL!! And, I'll post a snippet of your card right here on The Spotted Chick for all the world to see, that YOU are one KRAFTY CHICK! Ok, ready to get started?? I'm leaving the challenge open for 2 weeks so to give you hens enough time to get your projects submitted for this MEGA turnout! LOL!! Ok, lets GOOOOOOOOOO!
{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Ladybug Crafts Ink; Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black; CS - SU Kraft & Early Expresso, Canson Manga Fanboy; Border Punch - Martha Stewart; Copics; Prismacolor Pencils; Button; Bakers Twine; DP - My Little Shoebox; Colorbox Chalk Ink




25 comments:

  1. oh Buttercup looks so adorable .. can you believe i inked the self same stamp up yesterday for next weeks TLT lol
    Love that DP too. so cute
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This truly is seriously cute! I really love it.... Hmmm, I have seen a lot of people using Kraft CS lately - I have to check, but don't think I have any... I may have some real kraft paper (you know for its original use to wrap boxes) would that work? Sounds like fun.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetie ! This is adorable ! Love the image - so cute, great colouring - and the DP is fantastic ! Gorgeous ribbon too ! Love everything about it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wohwww what an adoreble card!!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! And that ruffled ribbon... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! How adorably cute is this card! You certainly out did yourself on this one. Your colouring is super! Love Jeanie, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when i think you can not possibly top your self, you do. Awesome card and love the ribbon!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious card....marvelous job on copics coloring...wish I could get that good...practice practice practice ...thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you sure have something to cluck about...this card IS adorable! Love the way you colored Buttercup's hair and the papers, ribbon and twine all "tie" together so nicely. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you EVER make a bad card!!! Just LOVE it!!! Will try and enter this week! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. Love the ribbon and also the ladybug paper that matches the ladybug on the flower - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING card, Jeanie! Even more so than usual!

    Right, where's my kraft cs....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my is that cute or what!! Love it, love it! You blow me away everytime I come here and take a peep (I mean peek!) JUST TOO ADORABLE. Love every detail! And you've inspired me, I'm going to even try my best to play along, since it's been a loooong while!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jeanie - just wanted to explain why I've linked a card I made last week - you didn't have a challenge so it's not linked to you but I thought you might like to see it anyway. This is my 'old card' entry and I'll make a new one as soon as I can for challenge #46.

    Love your card, that image is adorable and I love the fancy ribbon.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG that is the cutest puppy! Love the card (Always do *wink*) Big Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG that is the cutest puppy! Love the card (Always do *wink*) Big Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love this card!!!! It reminds me of Emmy. I also love the ruffles too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOMMMGGGG!!! How cute is this card??? I LOOOVE all of it and can even smell Springtime!!!! LOL
    Great great coloring on Buttercup's fur!!! YOU ROCK Jeanie!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!!!!!! This card is just ADORABLE!!!!! I love it! Your coloring is wonderful as usual.
    Thanks for making me smile with your amazing cards!!!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Thanks for your comments and motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This totally cracks me up! My little Chi would be barking his fool head off at that little lady bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are getting to be an expensive habit. Every time I visit you blog, you've designed such beautiful card, that I think, I MUST have that stamp. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jeannie........love your Curious Buttercup card as I do all the rest of your beautiful card creations. I'm also crazy about that little ladybug paper but can't seem to find it on any My Little Shoebox sites that I go on to. Can you share with me where you order it from?
    kjtbq@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an adorable card! Buttercup looks gorgeous and I love that ladybug paper. The ruffled trim is so pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totally adorable Jeanie! love the papers you used and your little ruffle!

    I just found your site the other week and love working with kraft, thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!