Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I {heart} you!


Hey there hens! I wanted to mention how thankful I was for all the sweet comments you left on my last tutorial. That was SO kind of you and truly made my day! I REALLY DO LOVE hearing from you!

Ok, now on to today's card. I decided I better get started on some of my Valentine's Day cards so I pulled out this super cute image called, "Sending you Love ", from Stamping Bella. He's just the cutest little boy ever, don'tcha think? I stamped him onto some of Bella's Bestest Paper and colored him with my Copics. I cut him out with my square Nestabilities and sponged a little distress ink around the edges. I stitched him onto some SU Basic Black CS cut with my Big Scalloped Square Nesties and then matted him onto this cute DP from Bo Bunny. I finished with some saddle stitched ribbon and tied a pink button on top!

The next Bellarific Friday challenge will begin on January 14th so that gives you hens some time to get those cards completed and submitted to emily@stampingbella.com. The theme will be a sketch from our very own Kimabella!


I hope you hens have a TEE-RIF-FIC Tuesday and I'll see ya back in the hen house on Thursday mornin', k? You hens are gettin' ready for my next That's Krafty Thursday challenge, right? Ok, that's what I thought! Tee-hee!! See ya then!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; CS - Bella's Bestest Paper, SU Basic Black; DP - Bo Bunny; Nestabilities; Copics; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Button; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

22 comments:

  1. Love it! You are dead right he is very cute,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohho wauw what a gorgeous card!!! lovely image!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't he just melt your heart? Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWEE!!!! This is stunnalicious Jeanie!!! I've fallen in love with this gorgeous card! Amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always Jeanie! Just love that image! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG he is adorable! I never have seen this stamp before - I think I need him! Card totally rocks Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!OMG!!! OMG!!!
    When perfection meets Jeanie ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I {heart} this card!!!
    xoxo LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your card, great colors, great image!!
    very nice Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness he is CUTE. I even think he looks a little like my 3yr. old Grandson. :) Love that boy! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so adorable. Love your card and the papers, and of course your coloring is awesome.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute, this is so cute, this is really so cute, this is dead cute. I can't believe how cute it is... Did I mention how cute I think it is ? Love it love it love it... Could I live in your head please ? Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute, just too cute, Jeanie!! I love the colour combo!

    Roll on Thurs - can't wait for your next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card!!!! Love the paper as always.
    kara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, this is so stinkin' cute! That little fella is adorable ... and of course your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw Chicken he is so stinking cute - you make me want to ink up some Valentine images!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AAWWWW! This is the cutest card ever! Love him! He's on my wish list. I have been on MFT's thread...craziness! And I didn't win one thing...DARN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo sweet! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Outstanding artwork! Thanks for a heads up on the next Bella challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my GOSH this is sweet! Your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shut the front door! This is fantastic!!! Bo Bunny hey, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just a classy card, I love it. I can't believe it's Valentine's time already!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!