Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a Turtle Tot - Friday Spot!


Woo-hoo! TGIBF!! And what a cutie patootie card I have for you today! I am just lovin' these little Turtle Tots from Stamping Bella. This is Turtle Tot Birthday Wishes. Ain't he the cutest? Lookit his wittle birfday hat!! I just wanna pinch those fat little cheeks, he's so STINKIN CUTE! LOL!

I stamped my little feller onto some Bella's Bestest Paper and colored him with my Copics. I matted him with some SU Early Expresso CS (gotta get more of this stuff! Yum!) and stitched around the edges. You might remember this paper from the card I made last week for my friend Karen. It's from October Afternoon's Detour collection. I LOVE the fun colors in it and it was perfect for this image! I stamped the sentiment, also from Stamping Bella and stitched it right onto the image panel.


To finish, I added a few orange brads to the bottom left corner, some Stickles to the candle flames, and then tied this satin ribbon into a cute bubbly bow with a button on top! I really LOVE this card! Such a cheery card, don'tcha think? Wanna see some more cool ideas for today's FREE FORM Bellarific Friday challenge? Hop on over to Bloggabella and check out the rest of the DT along with the Sistahood too! Those sistahs are sumthin' else, I tell ya!

Our next Bellarific Friday is February 4th, and the theme is Valentine's Day! Ahhhhh, WUV is in da AIR!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Okee dokee, that's it from the hen house today! I hope you hens all have a FABBY Friday and WONDERFUL weekend!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; CS - Bella's Bestest Paper, SU Early Expresson; DP - October Afternoon; Copics; Ribbon - SU Early Expresso; Button; Twine; Brads

23 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute Jeanie ! I love her little face ! Fantastic colouring as always and great DP ! Have a smashing week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to cute !!! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout of the card and how you sewed the sentiment to the card. Awesome!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet!!! I really need to ink up this little guy and give him some love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is cute. Great coloring as usual and the DP is perfect, love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness isn't he just adorable! Love the stitching and well...... everything about this card. Beautiful work Jeanie. Hugs to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww he really is a sweet cheeks. :) Loce the wat you stitched your tag down. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the turtles too and your card is super, SUPER sweet! I watched your bow video and loved it. I tried it and my bow looked just like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love getting my dose of "spotted" therapy for the day. Your cards always make me smile :)
    I love this little guy, love the paper, really LOVE your coloring!
    Awesome.... thanks for sharing!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute cute! I really like how all of the colors are so vibrant. Love the glowing candles, and as always, love the zig zag stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chicken he is so cute! I love the angled panels (I can't do them myself -right up there with circle cards!) Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute design, fabbie coloring! You rock the hen house chicka with this one!! The paper is perfect, love those dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, Jeanie! Love the DP mix!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too adorable. Love your colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so OTT, just love your bg papers !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep, stinkin' cute is right! I love this card

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card! Love the colors and your shading.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my . . . so many wonderful things about this card. I love how you attached the banner and sewed around the focal point. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This little turtle is very cute! Love the DP! of course I am a october afternoon DP addict...*giggle*. What a great layout, Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this one Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jeanie!
    Loving this card - great papers, and perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahhhhh Jeanie. All your cards are always soooo adorable. As is this one. I just love it!!! You have a great talent for layouts and putting papers together and, of course, your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks for the inspiration! I have some of the turtles. I need to use them!!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is SO cute Jeanie! Your coloring is always so perfect and your papers match just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!