Thursday, January 13, 2011

TKT #45 Winners!!

OMG, OMG, OMG!! You hens are UNBELIEVABLE!! I was just blown away by all the entries this week. I think you hens have all re-cooped (great choice of words, huh?) from all the the holiday hustle and bustle and you're rarin' to go in the new year! Woo-hoo! Well I must admit, I feel the same way. Life is back to normal again.... Yay!!

Ok, so after lots of "nail biting" as I was trying to pick which entries would have the honor of being named this week's TOP THREE KRAFTY CHICKS, I finally decided on these three DELIGHTFUL entries.....


CONGRATULATIONS - Kerri, Lynda and Nicki!!

YOU ARE THREE KRAFTY CHICKS!!! I absolutely adored these cards!!! Thank you ALL so much for playing along in this week's That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! Be sure to stop by each of the winner's blogs to see the full card and get all the details too. Oooh, and don't forget to leave 'em a {{{hen hug}}} while you're there! I know they would LOVE to hear from da hens!! I hope you all have a tee-riffic Thursday and I'll see ya back in the coop first thing in the mornin! {{{hen hugs}}}

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!I'm doing the happy dance.....I so love Clara and of course you as well...lol...thks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I layed that eggs I would look a little crazy too, lol...great cards, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats' girls! Great cards!!! Like all of them and Lynda's card made me LOL!!! So funny and just perfect for Jeanie!!!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Well done ladies!
    Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All worthy winners! Lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN cards. Especially like the hen laying polka dot eggs! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!