Thursday, March 17, 2011

That's Krafty Thursday #48 Winners!

Holy smokes!! Did you see all those chicks playin' in the hen house this week?? Shhooo-wee!! There were 54 of 'em! And boy howdy, there weren't no amateurs in the mix either!! Land sakes, this was a BUMPER CROP of pro-fesshunals fer sure!! And since there are 54 entries, that means we've got FIVE KRAFTY CHICKS to crown!! Awwwwwk! Soooo, let's get on with it!!! Here are this week's FIVE TOP KRAFTY CHICKS!!!!

Congratulations!!! Cheryl, Mary, Priscilla, Shannon and Tammy!
YOU are FIVE KRAFTY CHICKS!!!

Aren't they UH-MAZING?? I'm in AWE of each of them! We have such KRAFTY chicks in the hen house! Tee-hee! Be sure to click on each of the thumbnails above to visit each of the winner's blogs. I'm sure they'd love to get a cluck or two from the hens!! Thank you all SO MUCH for playing along in my KRAFTY challenge. The next That's Krafty Thursday challenge begins March 24th!! Have a wonderful St. Patty's Day and I'll see ya back in the coop first thing tomorrow mornin! {{{hen hugs}}}

9 comments:

  1. Congrats' to the Five Krafty Chicks!!! Great cards from all of you!!! *drum roll*
    WOWZER Jeanie, YOU ROCK with your TKT!!!!!!!
    Happy St. Patty's Day to all of you across the Ocean!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Sure would be hard to pick a favorite. Have a fun St. Patrick's Day and as my Sister would say *Kiss me I'm Iowaish!* Big Green Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the 5 "Krafty Chicks". Great participation and so many lovely cards to choose from.
    "Happy St. Patrick's Day" everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeanie - wow, I can't believe I got chosen - it was a very talented bunch!!

    Look forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the honor, Jeanie! I'm thrilled to be a Krafty Chick! Congrats to the other Chicks, too! Can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I am just thrilled to be a Krafty Chick! Congrats to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your challenge at Tammy's blog. I cannot believe I haven't been here until now. I haven't put kraft cardstock down in AGES! I'm looking forward to joining you for next week's challenge!!! YAyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm honored, once again, to be chosen as a Krafty Chick!! Thanks for all your inspiration, Jeanie!! Loved everyone's cards in this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!