Friday, April 29, 2011

Take me out to the BALL GAME....


Afternoon hens! SAY WHAT? AFTERNOON?? LOL! Gotcha didn't I? Today's a TWO-FER day! That's always fun for the hens isn't it? Today I'm featuring the Freebie Friday image from Bugaboo Stamps! Now I'm far from being a baseball fan but I bet there are lots of you who have baseball kids in your family that this image would be great for. As for me, I've decided to pair it up with some reds and blues and use this as a July 4th card. Ya know, sort of the All American, Apple Pie sorta thing. Whadaya think? Hey, works for me! Tee-hee!

Ok, so I printed my image onto some Classic Crest CS and colored it with my Copics. These little "A Kids View" images are SUPER easy to color and are just SO adorable to me. Once the image was colored, I stitched it to some SU Basic Black CS and added the three brads underneath. I tied on some gingham ribbon and adhered the image panel to this Cosmo Cricket DP with a few dimensionals. That's all there was to it! SUPER EASY and SUPER CUTE! Be sure to pop in over at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and see some more creative ideas using this image. Oh and don't forget to pick up your FREE copy of this image (while available) over at Bugaboo Stamps!

Now before you fly the coop, I just want to let you hens know that this will be my last card as a designer with Bugaboo Stamps. I've LOVED working with this AMAZING company and Jodie is one super talented illustrator. But while this may be my LAST card as a designer, it certainly won't be my last Bugaboo Stamps card! No siree!! Can you imagine, no Stella and Gus in the hen house? NEVAH!! Tee-hee! Oh you hens will see them time and time again I'm sure! Me LOVEEE Stella and Gus! LOL! Thanks for EVERYTHING Jodie, Tammy, Rae Anne and the whole Bugaboo DT! You're the BESTEST! Mwah!

That's it from the hen house today! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps; CS - SU Basic Black & Kraft, Neenah Classic Crest; DP - Cosmo Cricket; Copics; Brads; Ribbon - Michaels

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jeanie, I will miss you at the bug! But you are sooo right, who can resist Stella & Gus?! Love this card, wonderful as ALWAYS! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lalala, you ALWAYS have the perfect DP!!!What a funny image! Love that layout! Great card Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Jeanie, you're the BESTEST!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stop by every Friday at bugaboo to see what great freebie they are offering. I like how you used an image I did not think I would be using (changed my mind!)TGIF, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad to hear you're leaving Bugaboo. But as long as I still get to see your fabulous BAB cards, I'll be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and it makes a great 4th of July card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout you've used here! I really like it, and really must try it, lol! Great card to end off with, and I am 'sad to see you go', but very pleased that you will still have Stella and Gus up here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanie - this is AMAZING!! Your paper and color palette is simply GORGEOUS!!

    Such inspiration!!

    Crafty hugs!!

    =) Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very 4th of July. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!