Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy Birthday LouLou!

Mornin' hens!  Today is my good friend LouLou's birthday.  LouLou lives in Switzerland and she and I me through my blog and have great friends for a few years now.  LouLou has a Westie named Ginger so when I saw this cute image "AnnaBelle Flying High" from TiddlyInks, I knew I had to have it for her.  This was a super simple card to put together too!  I printed the digital image onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and colored it with my Copics.  Then I cut both the balloons and Ginger out and adhered the two images to this cloud DP from MyLittleShoebox.  I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches on the bottom left. I think it fits perfectly with this CUTE image.  Next, I stitched the DP to some SU Real Red CS and then using my Perfect Layers tool, cut the red mat to a PERFECT 1/8" all the way around.  I added some sheer polka dot ribbon and tied it in a cute bubbly bow.  To finish, I rounded the corners and adhered the panel to some SU Whisper White CS.  That's it!  Really quick and Really cute!  Have a GREAT day! 


Supplies: Digital Image - "Anna Belle Flying High" Tiddly Inks; Stamp - Paper Smoches; Copics; Perfect Layers; Ribbon - Michaels; DP - MyLittleShoebox; CS- SU Whisper White & Real Red

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I bet she love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh LouLou that's ME and this card is MINE! teee-heeeee! Thank you so very much for this gorgeous card Jeanie! You know what it means to me! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet. Love that darling image and our coloring. The paper is perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute Jeanie! Looks like the card went via balloon express all the way to Switzerland :-) Love how you coloured the little dog.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!