Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Doug!



The inside reads: "Tears run down my legs!" 
Bwah-ha-ha-ha!  What a hoot! I just LOVE how this card turned out! I don't know what it is about Kraft CS, but I just swoon over it every time I use it.  Ahhhhh....
I printed this digi from the "All About Dad" set from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps and colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.  Yup!  No Copics today!  I wanted the inside to remain clean with no bleed through from the Copics, so I decided to use my colored pencils instead.  And you know what?  I LOVE 'em!  I'm going to have to use these more often.  See what happens when you use those neglected items in your craft room.  It's like I just went shopping at the craft store all over again!  LOL!  I added the computer generated sentiment and tied on the ribbon to finish.  Isn't he the CUTEST?  This is for my SIL Doug's birthday!  He's probably thinking, "what kind of family did I marry into? LOL!  
I hope you hens have a GREAT day!  
{{{hen hugs}}}



Supplies: Digital Stamp - Sassy Cheryl's Stamps; Prismacolor Colored Pencils; CS -- Stampin Up Kraft; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers

9 comments:

  1. tee hee Wonderful card. I especially like the puddle you got going on underneath him - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot. I bet your SIL will love it. Your coloring on the Kraft is fabulous. I may have to dig my Prismacolor Pencils out also. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. I am sure he will too. ANd he ALREADY knows he married into the greatest family with a lots of laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant card!! You did an outstanding job and I love the sentiment. I agree kraft card stock is great. Have seen such stunning things done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that cute sentiment :D Ha ha! What a cool idea to stamp and color on the kraft. He looks fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card - simple & quick - as well as the laugh (happens to me all the time!)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!