Thursday, December 18, 2014

Have a Bright & Sparkly Christmas!

Mornin' hens!  Isn't this little guy ADORABLE?  I made 13 of these!!  I guess you can tell I love to color, cuz' there was a lot of it with this image.  Tee-hee!  The image is stamped directly onto the Kraft cardstock and colored with Copics and Faber Castell pencils.  I added some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the lightbulbs to give them a little shine and twinkle.


I cut the sentiment into thirds and only stamped the top and bottom lines in black.  Then I stamped the Bright & Sparkly separate using Versamark ink and added some red glitter embossing powder.  You can see the sparkle in the photo below.  It's even prettier in person. 


To finish, I added some red & white baker's twine to the bottom, rounded the corners, and then added some faux stitching lines around the edge.  Awww, there's no friends like SNOW FRIENDS!  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a TWINKLING Thursday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE any snow man. But this happy tangled up fella just tickles me. What a FUN Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...for some reason I'm into snowmen this yer. He's super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he is so adorable. Love the sparkly and shiny bulbs. Great coloring on the kraft CS too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.K. you are my undoing again! I just ordered that darling snowman for my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Jeanie, very beautiful, lovely snowman!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!