Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Lily!

Mornin' hens!  Today is my Grandog Lily's birthday.  I sent her a little gift in the mail along with this card. Oh she knows her Grandmommy would NEVER forget her.  She's such a sweetie!  


I saw this set awhile back and loved the word "pawesome"!   Soooo cute!  And to add a little interest, I added a few of my homemade enamel dots.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a "TAIL WAGGIN" Thursday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:





6 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE card.... that little pooch is just too cute! and I love that you get the dies with this set... I've got to check this out....I'm just a sucker for little poochys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well know that is one *pawsome* card. Lily is a lucky puppy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a knack of pulling things together. Another winner with this card! Your grand-puppy will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love it. Your Lily will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is this card. Love the little dog.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!