Monday, October 12, 2015

Pinterest Inspired Halloween Card #1

Mornin' hens! 
So, do you like pinning?  OMG, I love it!  I found two Halloween card ideas and couldn't resist giving them a try.  Both are easy-peasy and of course CAS too!  This is the first one I decided to try.  You can see the blog post for the original pin HERE.


I used woodgrain cardstock just to add a little texture to the background, and then using my zig zag die, cut several Halloween themed papers and adhered them in a staggered design.  I stamped the three image from an old SU stamp set and finished with googly eyes and sequins.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a MISCHIEVOUS Monday.  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



4 comments:

  1. Love,love,love the Halloween card. Everything about it. From the woodgrain to the wiggly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jeanie. Love the zig zags and googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spook-tacular card! Awesome zig zags and the sequins give it extra bling! I would love for you to visit my blog and become a follower!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this on Pinterest and had to tell you --Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!