Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy 1/2 Birthday Lil' Chick!

Mornin' hens!
Today is Lil' Chick's half birthday.  Ya know I have to make her a card for EVERY occasion right?  Yup, she's got her momma wrapped around her finger.  Tee-hee!  Wouldn't have it any other way.


Ok, so I stamped the little image on the bottom right corner and masked off the balloon the owl was holding.  I wanted a dimensional card so I decided to die cut this big balloon and then just extended the string from the owl's wing and attached it to the bottom of the die cut balloon.  I backed the opening with some grey cardstock that I also die cut the words "happy birthday" from and inlaid red cardstock where the letters were.  I drew little black circles and filled each with a white gel pen to coordinate with the present.  To finish, I added some shading to the balloon, and few sequins for a fun confetti look.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I hope you hens have a FABULOUS Friday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



4 comments:

  1. Jeanie, what a fabulous card for Lil' chick - love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I know Lil' chick will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot! I love the polka dot balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much! I really like how you used the big balloon set!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!