Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Driving by with a Birthday hi!!

Hi there! Isn't this the cutest little stamp ever?? Another one of my Whipper Snapper favorites. Who couldn't love this little Ford truck with a chicken driving it no less!! Not to mention the dog hanging his head out the window!! What a hoot!! Check out their tongues, just like my little dog, she does the same thing. What is it about a dog hanging their head out the window?? It's like they've got the biggest grin ever and couldn't be any happier. Having that wind blowing their ears back and their nose just a sniffin'. Good grief!!

So anyhoo, this card is for my uncle's birthday. I know he's gonna love it and it's totally guy colors, right? Can't do any of those sissy girl colors for guys... Aren't they the toughest to make cards for? Ugghh!! I have to REALLY think for them. Me no like! Ok, so I stamped my Beverly Hillbilly clan onto some Classic Crest CS and colored them with my Copics. I cut the image out with an Exacto knife and adhered it with dimensionals onto this DP from Scrapbook Walls. The card base and DP mat are SU Chocolate Chip and I stitched around the edges of both with some chocolate colored thread. I finished with this cute polka dot ribbon from Jillibean Soup and added a button in the middle. Ok, be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Have a SUPER Tuesday!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Whipper Snapper Designs; DP - Scrapbook Walls; Copics; Ribbon - Jillibean Soup; CS - SU Chocolate Chip, Classic Crest; Button

10 comments:

  1. How cute. I love the dog's mouths. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love Whipper Snapper, gotta get me some of these! I think he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I bet your Uncle will love it too. I love the colors and the bow with the button. Great job on the coloring.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now if that isn't the cutest card. It would be perfect if it was a chevrolet, hehe. The colors compliment each other on the card too. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The license plate make me laugh. Chicken Farmer.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I love the fun stamp. With that pretty polka dot bow a gal would even enjoy recieving this card. Since I have ALL men in the family guy cards are getting easier. (Collected lots of appropriate stamps over the years) Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeannie this is way cute!!
    Love this stamp and the colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must be my favourite image of all time and you made such a stunning card with it! You can make my male cards any time!!! OK??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He will love it. Love the blue.(sis)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great color choices. Love the puff of smoke. It makes me smile! I like the contract of the brown stitching on the blue.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!