Friday, February 5, 2010

Diet starts tomorrow...

Scroll down for today's Bellarific Friday post.

I'm good with that!! hehe!! I'm such a SUGAHolic it's not funny. Give me a pastry any day of the week, over a 3 course meal! Nope, I'm not a vegetarian but I could take or leave meat. SUH-WEET's are my game!! So whatcha think of Miz "Bakery Business"? Ain't she a riot? As soon as I saw this new release from Taylored Expressions, I was in LOVVVVVVEEE!! What? I didn't mention TODAY is the release of this new set???? Hmmmm, musta slipped my mind. Ya know how those SUGAH highs are!! So, whatcha waitin' on??? Don't let this one get away!! Seriously, this is a SUPER cute set and there is even a companion set called "Window Shopping". I don't know how Taylor does it, I never dreamed so many cute ideas could come from cupcakes!!



I started by stamping my image onto some Choice Buttercream CS and colored her with my Copics. I matted Miz Biz with some PTI Dark Chocolate CS and stitched around the edges. I added some Crystal Effects and Glamour Dust to the cupcake frostings so they look extra YUMMY! This DP is from October Afternoon and each layer is stitched onto the PTI Dark Chocolate CS, as well. Mmmmmm, so much YUMMY goin' on!! I added the sentiment and finished with a cute bubbly bow! Be sure to leave some clucks below and let me know what you think, ok? *sniff-sniff* Do you smell cupcakes??? I'm outta here!! **swoooooooooshh**


Be sure to check out all the TE Baker's Dozen DT for some great ideas with this new set of yours. What? You haven't ordered it yet? Well what's keepin' ya? Better hurry and get yours before they're gone!!

Here's another deal you won't want to pass up, The Bakery Sampler. It goes PERFECT with this cute set:
3 Kraft Bakery Bags
White liquid appliqué (great for frosting)
Baking Charms
5 Apron Die Cuts
Adirondack Espresso Pearls (another must-have for frosting)
Baking Chipboard Kitchen Twill
Kaisercraft Red Rhinestones
Retail Price: $18.50
Sale Price: $15.95

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Bakery Business from Taylored Expressions; CS - Choice Buttercream & Island Mist Light - Taylored Expressions, Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; DP - October Afternoon; Copics; Glamour Dust; Crystal Effects

16 comments:

  1. You are a riot!! I love your card and she is just too cute! I'm with you - pass the sugar please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen's right...you ARE a riot! I just love everything about this card! The layout, the dp and your coloring are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEAL...no truer words were ever spoken! Love what you have done with this adorable image and the dark chocolate really make everything just pop! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Your coloring is really marrvelous and I love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that is me Only Skinny! I never meet a sweet I did not like. Love the card and your usual *bubbly bow* TGIF...Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card...brings back a childhood memory. Every Saturday night my mom would make a huge, homecooked meal and dessert, my Dad would say...'We'll start our diet on Monday'...and then dig in!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post had me giggling! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What FUN! This card is so cute & beautifully colored! I think every diet "starts tomorrow"!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute for words!!! Love the colors. Would really like to know your technique on how to color with copics.....you do such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been browsing through your blog and I must say I love your style! So professional and imaginative! Thx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so amazing Jeanie!! I love all your colors and coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jeanie, your card is just GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors you used and LOVE your coloring!! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you, give me the sweets. Love your card and the colors you used. Very cute image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's my motto. Very cute, this makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously - what kind of diet wouldn't let you eat cupcakes - they are, after all, much smaller than a regular cake!! I like how the flowered paper peeks out on the side. Great shading on the apron (and everything else as usual).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this layout, must try it too :-) Great card, great colours. I love the sentiment! My diet NEVER starts, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!