Thursday, February 25, 2010

That's Krafty Thursday! #16


They did the mash, They did the monster mash, The monster mash, It was a graveyard smash, They did the mash, It caught on in a flash, They did the mash, They did the MONSTER MASH!! Wah-oooooo...

Ok, I'm dating myself again but oh how I LOVED that song. So what does this song have to do with my little card???? Well, this little image is called MONSTAH BASH!! See there's method to my madness! ROFL!!!

Happy That's Krafty Thursday!! Oh my, aren't they the cutest little buggers you've ever seen? I stamped my little MONSTAHS onto some Classic Crest Solar White CS and colored them with my Copics. I cut them out with my Deckled Rectangle Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. I matted them with some SU Real Red CS and adhered them to this cute DP from Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World. I stitched the matted DP to the SU Kraft card base and tied on this striped grosgrain ribbon to finish. Now That's Krafty! Grrrr!! Naah, they couldn't be mean if they tried. They're too cute!! LOL!! Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know whatcha think of 'em and I hope you have a GREAT Thursday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Don't forget tomorrow is Bellarific Friday and the theme is Winter or Winter Sports. I've got my card all ready, do you? Come on and play along with the Bella Babes. Visit Bloggabella for all the details.

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; CS - SU Kraft & Real Red; DP - Cosmo Cricket Jack's World; Ribbon - Stampin Up; Nestabilities; White Gel Pen

10 comments:

  1. Cute, I love there little teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jeanie
    well your monster mash are defineatly a smash with me.
    brill as always hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was singing that song before I read your blog. I laughed soooo hard. Love it!!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this stamp! I can't believe that I forgot about it last time I ordered. I looked through my Bella stamps and I have *nothing* sports or Olympic-ish... unless I used fluey huggabug, since I would think they'd all have pneumonia from being out in the cold! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Love the bright colors. This would be darling for a little boy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love these guys too! Love the colors you used!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun... The color combo is great..I love everything about it. haha ...and my thursday is crazy so far, crazy busy. I need a nap and it's going by really fast too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...those are the CUTEST little MONSTERS!~ hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! I love the colors and papers you chose!!! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see I am far behind again, I don't understand how that happens.
    Such a cute little thing this, I love your colour combo, and the layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!