Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!!


Did someone say FREE?? Yup, you heard right.... Jodie offers a FREE digital image each Friday over at Bugaboo Stamps. This weeks Freebie Friday image is A Kids View - Pirates. This little card is gonna be a hit with my little 6 year old nephew. I can't wait for him to see it.

I printed the image onto some Fanboy CS and colored him with my Copics. I stitched him with some black thread onto some SU Basic Black CS and then adhered him to this PERFECT boy DP from Fancy Pants' Rough and Tough collection. To finish, I tied this cute striped ribbon into a cute little bow and there ya have a super simple, perfect for any little boy card. And the image is FREE!! Can't beat that! Wanna see some of the other great cards that were made with this image? Hop on over to the Catch the Bug blog and I'm sure you find tons more inspiration for this super cute image. Have a wonderful weekend!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps; DP - Fancy Pants; CS - SU Basic Black; Ribbon - Clear Dollar Stamps; Copics

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh your little nephew will be so happy to get this card! Love the funny image and the colors you choose. Great title! Did you stamp it?
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy card!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love the little pirate image. I bet your nephew WILL really love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is awesome Jeanie! love the sentiment and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiver me timbers ! What a great card Jeanie ! Love the papers, just perfect ! Thank you so much for sharing ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to have you back Jen, and so glad to be viewing your beautiful work again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanie, you are off the freakin' chain!!! I was just dumbfounded when I saw your card, and that sentiment (or is it designer paper) is perfect! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cutie, I rushed to get the freebie downloaded, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute for him! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!