Friday, December 17, 2010

Joy to the World!!


Hi hens! It's time for another Bellarific Friday!! I look forward to this day each and every week, don't you?? I just love lookin' at all the eye candy over at Bloggabella from my fellow Bella Babes and the sistahood too! Now there is one talented bunch of ladies, I must say!!

Today's Bellarific Friday theme was a sketch from our own Paulineabella and what a doosie it was! Man, I LOVED this sketch!! Definitely a keeper for me!

I needed one last Christmas card to complete my list this year and decided on using this great stamp called "the Choir with a star on top" from Stamping Bella. I stamped this image and the sentiment (which comes with the stamp) onto Bella's Bestest Paper in cream and colored the image with my Copics. I stitched around the edges and sponged a little distress ink around them too! This DP is from the Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate collection and I matted it with some SU Cherry Cobbler. I used my SU border punch along the vertical edge and tied the sentiment panel on with some SU ribbon. You know me, ribbon is a MUST! To finish, I added some glitter to the star with a little Glamour Dust and that's it for this year's Christmas cards!! Woo-hoo!! I hope you've enjoyed them!

Okee dokee, well that's it from the hen house today. Be sure to pop over to Bloggabella and check out all the great ideas using Paulineabella's sketch and the next Bellarific Friday will be January 14th as the Bella Babes have the next few Friday's off to enjoy the holidays with our LOVED ones! Yippeee!!!

Don't forget my That's Krafty Thursday challenge below. I can't wait to see what you create this week! Woo-hoo! Hope you all have a FABBY Friday and I'll see ya back in the hen house tomorrow mornin'! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler, Bella's Bestest Paper; DP - Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate Collection; Border Punch - SU; Ribbon - SU; Copics; Distress Ink - Tim Holtz; Glamour Dust

13 comments:

  1. fab jeanie.. love the choir
    Makes me feel like singing a carol!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bella choir and you colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic image Jeanie ! And your papers are just the perfect background for it ! Love it to bits ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Jeanie, always perfectly colored and the DP works beautifully with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love your colouring/shading - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. Love that choir image and sentiment. Great papers also. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great great coloring!!! Just a big WOW for the whole card! I can even hear them singing ... LOL
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I am singing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch. fun image. Have a great weekend. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this one!! I like how you did the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the choir of kids.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  12. The choir makes the perfect tree. Great job on the kids faces and robes. I like how you did the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, I love how you coloured the people not all white, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!