Thursday, December 9, 2010

TKT #43 Winners

It's that time again..... Winner Smiley
Time to crown this week's THREE new KRAFTY CHICKS!! Yup, another That's Krafty Thursday challenge has come and gone and what CUTE cards were submitted by you hens this week. Shoooweee - it's gettin' harder and harder to pick my FAV's cuz they'z ALL so STINKIN CUTE!! But alas, I must pick only three.... *sigh* ....and here they are......



CONGRATULATIONS Gail, Liz and Rachel!!! You are THREE KRAFTY CHICKS!!!
You can click on each of the thumbnails above and go directly to each of the winner's blogs to see the full card and all the details. While you're there, leave 'em a hen peck or two, k? Thanks to all the participants who entered my challenge this week! You hens are da bestest!!! See ya back in the hen house bright n' early t'morrow mornin!! Awwwwk!
{{{hen hugs}}}

3 comments:

  1. Congrats' girls! You made fabulous cards! My fav' is the doggie card, but just because I have the same at home! So cuuute!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. They are lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ladies! Fabby Cards!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!