Thursday, February 3, 2011

TKT 46 Winners!!

Whoooooaaaaa! Are you KIDDIN' me!! Thud Did you see how many TKT entries there were this week?? OMG!!! There were 38 (yup, thirty eight!!) GORGEOUS cards to choose from!!! Lands sake, I was blown away with all the KRAFTYNESS!!! I hope you hens know that I LOVED ALL your cards.... I want to give each one of you a BIG ol' bear hug just for playing along in my challenge. MWAH! to all the hens who WUV to GET KRAFTY!! But as you all know, I can only pick THREE KRAFTY CHICKS, sooooooooo here are my TOP CHICK PICKS!!



CONGRATULATIONS Jenny, Anita and Betty!!!
YOU ARE THREE KRAFTY CHICKS!!!

Be sure to visit each of the winner's blogs by clicking on each thumbnail above. You can view the full card as well as get all the details too. Oh, and you know the drill... leave a {{{hen hug}}} too! Tee-hee!!

Thank you all for playing along this week!! My next That's Krafty Thursday challenge begins February 10th!! You know what this means right?? Uh-huh, you hens have got to beat the record of 38 entries now!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!! Happy That's Krafty Thursday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

10 comments:

  1. Wow, three lovely cards - good choice Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Fabulous cards! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for passing your entry goal and to the 3 winners. Yup, all the cards were great and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much for picking my card for your top 3. That's such a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I would have not been able to chase just 3, I am sure! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three cool cards, congrats to the winners.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats' to the winners!
    Jeanie, your TKT roooocks!!!!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for choosing my card in your 'Top Three' Jeanie!It made my day! There were so many great entries....I look forward to playing again real soon! :)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!