Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Brown paper packages all tied up with string...


... these are a few of my favorite things!!  Tee-hee! 
Mornin' hens!!  I thought I'd show you how I wrapped Lil' Chick's birthday presents.  I do love to wrap gifts (uh, that is unless there are tons of them, then NOT SO MUCH!)  Aren't they pretty?  You all know how much I love kraft paper, so why not use it for wrapping too, right?  


I alternated using burlap, lace, raffia, ribbon and even twine.  


I picked up a few fall flower bunches at Michaels and hot glued one on each package for a little pop of color!

 


I made each gift tag using my Mac and printer. then I die cut them out using a tag die. 


I also used doilies on a few of the packages.  This always adds a little country charm to a package, don't ya think?





Ok, that's it for me today!  I hope this gave you some inspiration for your next wrapping project, or maybe even Christmas!  It's never too early to start on Christmas!  LOL!  
Have a great day!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:


8 comments:

  1. Those gifst are too beautiful, i would NEVER be able to open them. It looks like so much work went into it, it's almost the present. You are just too clever... I think I already said that! Bat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are exquisite! I love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a lucky girl Little Chick is. Look at ALL those pretty packages. Far to pretty to unwrap! (O.K. maybe not ;) but I would just save the pretties for another crafty project.) Lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty! I love brown paper packages. You can add such lovely decorations like yours!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello My FDIL, the packages show up so pretty. Too pretty to open. You are so talented and I am so proud of you. I love checking in to see what is new. Those beautiful packages held some really nice gifts. Your FMIL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she will not want to open them.. They are gorgeous. You do such nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanted to drop a remark and let you know your Rss feed isnt working today. I tried adding it to my Yahoo reader account but got nothing.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous. She won't want to tear them open. Love each one.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!