Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Ene!

Mornin' hens!  Today is my co-worker Ene's birthday!  Ok, so if you haven't figured it out by now, I've got lots of birthdays occurring in August/September.  LOL!  Oh, and there's more coming....


This is one of the new Art Impression stamps that are available in Michaels.  I think there are 5 in all, and yes, I have them!!  Tee-hee!  Oh, I could never resist an Art Impressions stamp!  Love 'em!  I think Ene will love this one!  Ok, so I started by stamping the image onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and colored it with my Copics.  I created the clouds by die cutting a cloud template and then sponged some distress ink lightly on the top.  I repeated this several times until the background was complete.   Next, I cut the image out and adhered it with a few foam dimensionals.  To finish, I rounded the corners and stamped the sentiment on a die cut flag.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a GREAT day!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:


4 comments:

  1. I'm a bug fan of AI stamps too. They didn't have this one in our Michaels yesterday or last week...boo I'll check back...haha BTW...just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super fun BD card. Love seeing tem all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Look at those faces. Love that image. Talk about colouring, you sure can colour madam!! When do we see some more watercolouring, lol! Love thos card. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray....I found them. Thanks for the inspiration and now adding more to my xCollection.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!