Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Birthday to Ewe!!

Mornin' hens!  Yup, still cranking out birthday cards for September!!  LOL!  Oh but I do LOVE making cards for my friends and family!  This little cutie is for my niece Patty.  I know she's gonna love it.


I started by die cutting the DP for the background using this cute scalloped frame die.  I LOVE this die!  It makes the perfect background for cards, and the scallops add that little touch of sweetness!  Ok, so then I embossed a piece of SU Very Vanilla CS with this Sizzix embossing folder because I thought the texture reminded me of sheep's wool! LOL!  Next, I die cut the embossed panel with a stitched frame die and cut a stitched tag too!  


I stamped the image onto the tag and also onto a piece of white cardstock.  I colored the image with my Copics and fussy cut it out.  I colored the grass with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and adhered the image with some foam tape.  To finish, I added some organza ribbon to the tag, and some puffy white paint for the wool on the sheep. Ain't she cute?  Okee dokee, you hens have a great day and come baaaaaaack soon!  {snort!}  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Note: Elzybells Stamp Sets - "From me to ewe" and "Little Birdie Told Me" are no longer available. 

4 comments:

  1. CUTE. I love the wooly coat on the lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love the cute lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh do i love September. If only there were this many birthdays every month!!! This card is so sweet, I looooove it. Love the little sheep, she is too sweet and again the ' lots' of white and the wool on the sheep is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!