Thursday, July 2, 2015

You're Fan-Tastic!

Mornin' hens! 
Here's another CAS card I made.  Super simple but none the less CUTE!


What I really was excited about on this card was the fine little dotted frame I made.  I did this using the Silhouette Designer Edition software.  You just make a frame, and then click on the line style to make the line a dashed line, and then click on round the corners of the dashes.  Just by rounding the corners of the dashes makes it look like dots!  Woot-woot!  You can then adjust the size of the dashes, so I made them really small so they look like pin dots.  I did the same thing for the circle and oval, and then sent the design to the printer.  Next, I stamped the fan image onto a separate piece of cardstock and colored it with my Copics.  I adhered a few pieces of patterned paper to the panel and stamped the image within the dotted circle using my MISTI.  I die cut the colored image using a circle die and then adhered it inside the dotted circle with foam tape.  By stamping the image underneath the die cut circle, directly on the panel, I could get the right placement of the electrical cord using the MISTI.  To finish, I added some teal bakers twine around the bottom and tied it in a bow.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a TEE-RIFIC Thursday!
{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:  



4 comments:

  1. Love this card and your colors. Great fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, the colours and design are great. Well done as always!
    Babs xo

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!