Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Celebrate with a BANG!

Mornin' hens!
Today, my grandson Jaxon is 10 months old!  Whoa!  This year has flown by.  For those of you who don't know, I make Jaxon a birthday card each month.  Yeah, I spoil him "just a widdle bit".  LOL!  Since this card is for July, I wanted to use a "4th of July" theme and I thought this little bundle of dynamite was PERFECT!  LOL! Ain't he cute!  


Dang, I just love these YNS images!  Those little faces are just too STINKIN CUTE!  Ok, so I stamped the dynamite image first and colored him with my Copics.  Then, to resemble the fuse "sizzling" (I guess that's what you call it?), I stamped the splatter background around the fuse using yellow ink.  I really LOVE how that turned out.  Of course, I had to whip out my washi tape stash (ya gotta love that stuff) and added the red stripe down the front.  To finish, I stamped and embossed the sentiment, added some shimmer to the sizzle with my Wink of Stella pen, and then a little Glossy Accents to his eyes. 

Here's a photo of Jaxon taken while we were visiting Lil' Chick and Doug on the 4th of July.


I know, ain't he the CUTEST!!  (Spoken like a true GRANDMA!)  Tee-hee!
 Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




4 comments:

  1. No Grandma he is not the cutest,,, he is Positively ADORABLE ! :)
    The card is cute, So is his onsie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute, but the photo of Jaxson is the best. :) From one grandma to another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment is a little late but had to say this card is just too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little boy!!! I know you are one proud Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!