Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy 11 month Birthday Jaxon!

Mornin' hens!
 Today Jaxon is 11 month's old!  OMG, I can hardly believe he's almost a year old.  


I couldn't think of a theme for August so I just went with this little "hot potato" cowboy from YNS.  Tee-hee!  That's what I call him anyway.  LOL!  The inside reads, "Lasso up some fun and have a rootin' tootin' birthday!"  Love it!  I colored him with Kooh-i-noor pencils which are FABULOUS to color on kraft cardstock with.  There are several different kinds but I prefer the woodless ones.  They're so buttery smooth, and blend so nicely just by layering color over color (no Gamsol required).  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a SUPER Saturday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




3 comments:

  1. OMG where has the time gone! He will e a year old too soon. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though Jaxson would be a year old next month. Gosh the time has flown. Love your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just something about this little guy that speeks to me.... Love how you did this whold card...

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!