Monday, September 7, 2015

Enjoy your day!

Mornin' hens!  
Here's a little card I made for my Aunt Shirley.  Today is her birthday and I wanted to send her a little card so she would know I was thinking about her.  


I adore this paper, don't you?  I love those pops of black.  I even brought out the ol' Singer sewing machine for this one.  It's been awhile since I've sewn on one of my cards and forgot how much I love the look of those stitches.  If you'd like to see my tutorial on this technique CLICK HERE.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a MAH-VELOUS Monday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



4 comments:

  1. I love your sweet card. The image is adorable and your coloring perfect, as well as the stitching. Great papers.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she is ADORABLE. I really like the papers and colors used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stitching on cards. The colours are great & the black really makes it pop.
    Have a great day!
    Babs xo

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!