Friday, September 11, 2015

Welcome Baby Bear!

Mornin' hens! 
Here's a little card I made for an upcoming baby shower I'm attending.  Lil' Chick's bestie Alicia is having a boy and we're all SUPER excited for her.  Now, Jaxon will have a play buddy.  Yay!


Alicia hasn't told anyone the baby's name but she calls him "BEAR".  Isn't that cute?  Ok, so I dug through my stamps and found this cute little baby bear that I thought would be perfect.  I paired him with two other stamp sets to create this cute little tag.  I just LOVE it!  Behind the tag, I placed some sequins underneath the vellum panel and sewed the layer closed.  To finish, I tied seam binding to the tag and adhered it on top.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a FABULOUS Friday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




5 comments:

  1. I love your sweet card. That beat is so cute. I love the way you added the sequins and sewed the vellum over it, great idea. I know Alicia will love it.
    Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Jeanie! I love the sequins behind the vellum... I have got to try that!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!