Monday, April 25, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mornin' hens!
Today is my mom's 77th birthday!  Woot-woot!  I'm going to take a birthday cake over to her after work.  Pssst, now you know where I get MY sweet tooth from.  LOL!  Oh yeah, I can woof down a dozen donuts in one sitting!  Me love me some sweets!!  Tee-hee!


I've been wanting to use this window die for the longest time and as I was flipping through my dies, I decided I would use it today.  I cut three windows using the die and glued them all together for a little dimension.  Then after coloring the kitty and fussy cutting him out, I adhered him in the bottom left pane using foam tape.  I stamped the word BIRTHDAY first in black and then stamped HAPPY over top with Versamark ink and applied some white embossing powder.  I love how that turned out.  To finish, I die cut a heart out of some coordinating paper and then tied some twine around the middle.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a MAH-VELOUS Monday!!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:





6 comments:

  1. I love your sweet card with the kitty in the window. I know your mom will love it too.
    Happy Birthday to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... How did you do the envelope bg? Is it a paper? or are they stamped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra! Thank you for your sweet comment. The envelope background paper is from the American Crafts - Dear Lizzy collection, and this 6x6 pack is called Lucky Charm. I've added a link below in the supply list. {{{hen hugs}}} Jeanie

      Delete
  3. Too too CUTE, Mom will love the card. I think I may have some of that DP and never figured out where or how to use it! Good Job.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. I love your style! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!